Tuesday 10 January 2012

Target Audience Importance

As I was unclear on who our target audience was I wanted to create a questionnaire of some sort to figure out who we were aiming our soap opera at. This would then make it easier for me to create products for the right clients. 

To do this I looked at our previous work and looked at questionnaires we had already asked the public. I then looked at the results and made a short video that would help to clarify who our target audience are. I got someone in my class to help my film a short discussion I had with someone in my group. In the video I answered questions like which demographic groups we were aiming our soap at and who was actually in these groups. I then spoke about why we are aiming our soap at these people.



I then went and explained what our new soap opera was and asked people that would be included in the demographic groups we had spoken about and asked if they would watch our soap.

Again this isn't uploaded but is on the mac :/

No comments:

Post a Comment