Tuesday 10 January 2012

My Ideas For Channel Logo

As we would need a Channel logo and Soap opera logo for not only our video, but also for our poster and magazine we thought about creating our own within the group. We then went on to decide we would create two logos individually.

These are the logos I came up with.



This logo was very basic and simple. I also didn't like the colours as it connoted more anger and heat rather than a bright colour that would encourage the public to watch our soap. However red does stand out a lot and I thought about this with my next Channel Logo.




By including a red background instead I was able to incorporate the eye catching colour but make it so it didn't seam so violent and harsh. Looking at my design now I have realised it is similar to popular TV show BBC. This was not intended but could be useful as when we put out logos together in the group we can compare them to existing logos.

No comments:

Post a Comment