Tuesday 10 January 2012

My Ideas for Soap Titles

Similar to channel logos, our group realised it would be beneficial to us if we created our own Soap title. This would give our soap more individuality and would help the public realise that the soap is new. After looking at some titles I went on to create my own titles that i could show to the group. This are the titles I have created.



The first title I created was quite basic and although it looked good it needed more depth to be a title. this style would work well for a channel logo but soap titles need to have a lot more depth to them. I like this title how ever as the font is really clear and this is something we will have to think about when creating our final title as all viewers young and old will have to be able to read them clearly.



This was my favourite title and works well as it looks really elegant but still matches with the rural theme. I will take this to show my group as it works really well and is really clear and easy for the viewer to recognise and read. If I were to improve this title I would make the actual words 'Mill Lane' more prominent.

No comments:

Post a Comment