Friday 30 September 2011

Specific Knowledge of Soaps


This is a more detail spider diagram to show what I  have already learnt about soap operas. It includes all sorts and goes into specific detail about popular soap operas.
I then went on to make a soap opera based purely on Eastenders to document and show what else I had learnt about, including conventions.


Looking into Eastenders I have found that it includes story lines and characters that support the idea of verisimilitude. By creating story lines that could happen in the viewers life and including all sorts of characters ranging from common characters like Phil Mitchell to the token characters like Heather Trott. I will think about this when we are creating our own soap opera as we will have to think about creating a piece that includes verisimilitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment