Monday 26 September 2011

Initial Ideas On Your Own Soap Opera


As we started looking at what sort of soap opera we could make in our group, I decided to look at it myself. I made a simple mind map to show some of my ideas and how they could contribute to the group.
 Together we touched on a soap opera about fire fighters and possibly police men and women. This would entail episodes similar to The bill, which would be based around the service jobs, but the main idea of the soap would be about their lives. By only including few shots of the service stations, it would show the viewers what the soap is based on but the story lines would entice them. This was interesting to me and I later went on to send a letter to the fire station as we immediately scrapped that idea due to location. I wanted to see if it was possible as I thought the idea was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment