Wednesday 12 October 2011

Initial Ideas for My Magazine Cover

Going on from my first post on Magaiznes I have made up some initial plans for my magazine cover. After completing these I will collaberate with my group to make our own magazine cover.

In these two drafts I will contain titles, ideas on images and some explinations as to why I have created it this way.

This is my first magazine draft, after I make a second draft I will go on to create a magazine plan with colours, images etc.

This is my Second magazine draft and is only slightly different. The shape is rather similar but I have included space for more cover lines to make the soap seem a lot more interesting and enticing.

I will use these two drafts when I am creating my final magazine, they will help me to see not only the layout I should use, but they will remind me of all the things I need to include. The drafts will mainly help me with the layout of the magazine covers as I will be able to see what works well and what doesn't. Also I will be able to look at my own with my groups work and see which looks the best and possibly mix some together.

No comments:

Post a Comment